We are pleased you have sought specialty care for your dental needs. We are proud to introduce Dr. Russells new office location, which is convienently located at 1051 West 200 North Kaysville, Utah.
Your dentist, who performs many root canals, has determined that your particular dental need is more difficult and will require treatment by someone who has advanced training to give you the best chance at a favorable outcome.
We are committed to performing the dental care you may need at the highest technical level. We will work closely with the referring dentist to ensure that you will receive comprehensive dental care that is second to none.
Our Mission is simple: to provide you with the finest endodontic treatment available anywhere.
Modern Root Canals – What Makes Us Different
We believe that the treatment provided at RUSSELL ENDODONTICS ranks among the highest in the nation. We believe that excellence is achieved by maintaining our position on the cutting edge of endodontics, developing, analyzing and integrating the latest in modern technology and scientific advances into the daily practice of endodontics. From your first phone call, fax or e-mail through your visit, treatment and subsequent aftercare, you will appreciate all the effort and emphasis we place on your care and well being.
At RUSSELL ENDODONTICS we offer exceptional services using the most advanced technology, to ensure excellence in diagnostics and treatment.
DR. RUSSELL utilizes proven state-of-the-art technology:
1. Using the most powerful SURGICAL OPERATING MICROSCOPE availble for dentistry, we are able to locate and treat canal anatomy that previously would have been neglected.
2. The use of DIGITAL RADIOGRAPHY (X-RAYS) reduces radiation exposure by up to 80%, compared to traditional film technology. The resulting images are digital, allowing computer enhancement, enlargement and evaluation.
3. NEW ANESTHETIC TECHNIQUES ensure treatment is undertaken absolutely painlessly from start to finish.
4. The LATEST proven endodontic instrumentation and TECHNIQUES are used during your treatment.
5. We incorporate the latest in sterilization and cross infection control fulfilling the up-to-date guidelines as provided by the AMERICAN DENTAL ASSOCIATION and the AMERICAN ASSOCIATION OF ENDODONTISTS.
6. COMMUNICATION between you the patient and the endodontist is of prime importance. THE DIGITAL OFFICE SOFTWARE allows the patient to fully appreciate and understand the treatment procedure as well as the referring dentist who will be sent a completion report as the treatment is completed.
This is the MODERN ENDODONTIC office!